We are pleased to announce that the 17th International Conference on QCD in Extreme Conditions (XQCD 2019) will be held in Tokyo from 24 to 26 June 2019. XQCD is a series of international workshop-style conferences, held annually, which aims to cover recent advances in the theory and phenomenology of QCD under extreme conditions of temperature and/or baryon density, together with related topics. The conference will occur in the week after the lattice conference in Wuhan (China)
The program starts on Monday, June 24, at 9:00 and ends on Wednesday, June 26, at 18:00. There will be invited and selected plenary talks as well as a poster session.
Major topics include:
- QCD thermodynamics
- QCD phase diagram
- QCD at finite density
- QCD in external fields
- Heavy ion collision phenomenology
More information is available in the conference website:
- Venue The conference will take place at Tokyo Campus, University of Tsukuba, which is located in a very convenient area close to downtown Tokyo. The closest railway station is Myogadani, which is about 15 minutes from Tokyo station.
- Accommodation Since there are so many hotels in Tokyo, we would kindly ask you to arrange accommodation by yourself.
- Registration and abstract submission Registration and abstract submission are now open. To register and submit your abstract, please visit the conference website and follow the link to Indico. The conference fee is 12,000JPY to be paid in cash on arrival, which covers the conference package, foods and drinks for the poster session as well as the conference banquet.
- Student financial support Financial support, which is very limited, is available for students. If you need support, please contact the organizers.
- Deadline for student financial support: May 12
- Deadline for abstract submission: May 12
- Deadline for registration: May 26
If you need to contact us, please send an email to xqcd2019(at)ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp.
We would appreciate it if you could forward this message to interested colleagues at your Institution.
We look forward to welcoming you in Tokyo.
XQCD 2019 Local Organizing Committee:
Shinji Ejiri (Niigata) Kazuyuki Kanaya (Tsukuba) Masakiyo Kitazawa (Osaka) Yoshinobu Kuramashi (Tsukuba) Hideo Matsufuru (KEK) Hiroshi Ohno (Tsukuba, Chair) Yusuke Taniguchi (Tsukuba)
Date Jun. 24th 8:50 - Jun. 26th 17:45 (JST)
Venue (map) Bunkyo School Building Tokyo Campus University of Tsukuba 3-29-1 Otsuka Bunkyo-ku Tokyo 112-0012 Japan
Important dates May 12th : deadline for student support May 12th : deadline for abstract submission May 26th : deadline for registration